Sorry, this job has expired.
(Louisville, KY locations)
You are the face of KFC! You are the first person our customers see when they walk in the door or pull up to the drive-thru window. You are the friendly voice that greets them. You have the most important job in the company – you serve our customers! You prepare our world famous food every day. Each customer is someone’s Mother or Brother or Son or Aunt and you have the opportunity to make their day. Don’t let that opportunity pass you by! You have high standards. You would never serve a product to a customer that you wouldn’t serve to your family or best friend. You are the reason our customers return again and again.
Key Responsibilities (what Team Members do)
Step Change Thinker
Needs little guidance in solving problems
Know How Builder
Trains on their core position using the Learning Zone
• Role models How We Win Together (HWWT²) and Achieving Breakthrough Results (ABR) culture within their restaurant
• Demonstrates take the hill teamwork with fellow team members by helping others when they need it
• Believes in all people by treating others fairly and with respect
• Recognizes others for a job well done
• Demonstrates positive energy at all times
• Role models customer mania and has a passion for winning by following standards: CHAMPS, CFF (Cleanliness, Friendliness, Food) and executing BLAST (Believe, Listen, Apologize , Satisfy, Thank)
• Greets each customer with a smile
• Creates a winning experience for every customer
• Goes for breakthrough results by suggestive selling
• Knows restaurant and shift goals and works to achieve them everyday
• Follows food & safety procedures and reports any issues to the Manager on Duty and/or RGM
Intentionality to Lead
Focuses on achieving excellence in current role as a foundation for bigger responsibilities
• Arrive at work on time
• Flexible scheduling
• Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (including fryers, ovens, etc.)
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 30 feet
• Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs up to 30 feet
• Able to stand and walk for a majority of work shift
• Follows KFC cash handling safety and security procedures
• Adheres to KFC and City/State/United States safety requirements
• Knowledge of and compliance with KFC’s Human Resources policies and processes
By serving hot and fresh food, delivering friendly service, and keeping the restaurant clean, you leave a positive impression on the experiences of other people. What can be more meaningful than that? Bet you even have a couple of customers who come in and ask for you by name! If this describes you, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Apply now to get started today!